What I continue to appreciate about 21 day fix recipes is that they are so easy to make with limited ingredients. So when you are in a pinch, these quick and easy 21 fix protein pancakes have become a staple and a go to. These pancakes are seriously so delicious and light! Not to mention easy to make. So give them a try and let me know what you think!
Makes 10-12 21 day fix protein pancakes
Serving Size: 3-4 pancakes (1/3 of the recipe)
21-Day Fix Portion (per serving): 1 red, 1 yellow
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 cup whole grain oats
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp or packet stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth (about 30 seconds)
- Pour onto a lightly greased griddle or griddle pan
- Cook until lightly brown on both sides (flip after the first side begins to bubble)
- Drizzle with 1 tsp of 100% pure maple syrup or sugar free maple syrup – add 1 tsp of peanut butter if you really want to spice things up!
As an added bonus for ease, I make a double batch and freeze the portion sizes in sandwich size zip-locks! That way I can pull them out of the freezer and enjoy any time!